Some notes from around the league:
- The Phillies have signed Brett Myers to a three-year extension that will keep him in burgundy through the end of the decade. Good for the Phillies, not as good for the women of Philadelphia.
(Source = Phillies.com)
- Tony Armas Jr. is off the market, having signed a one-year deal with the Pirates worth $3 million. Seems like a decent risk for the Bucs, considering what mediocre pitching is going for these days.
(Source = Bucs Dugout)
- The Diamondbacks have made some crummy deals over the years. It's hard to argue with #1.
(Source = AZ Snakepit)
- Jose Lima is the worst Royal ever?
(Source = Royals Review)
- The Almighty Blez talks to Billy Beane. Again. (Part One, Part Two and Part Three)
(Source = Athletics Nation).