- Oliver Perez's ERA is now 9.31. He has allowed more earned runs than innings pitched. This is a new low, even for him. Insert Derek Lowe comment here: ____________________________
- David Wright whiffed three more times, giving him 23 punchouts in 18 games. He does have eleven walks, but just five extra-base hits.
- Jesus Flores raised his OPS 130 points on Sunday. Brian Schneider: still hurt.
- Brian Stokes threw fourteen pitches, thirteen for strikes. He has yet to allow a run in 9.1 innings.
- Omir Santos went 1-for-4, dropping his average below .300, probably forever.
- Pedro Feliciano has ten strikeouts and just two walks in 7.0 innings over ten appearances.
Big winners: Carlos Delgado, +6.1% WPA, Ryan Church, +4.5% WPA
Big losers: Oliver Perez, -31.9% WPA, Carlos Beltran, -7.8% WPA
Teh aw3s0mest play: Delgado RBI triple in first, +10.2% WPA
Teh sux0rest play: Flores two-run homer in second, -14.0% WPA
Total pitcher WPA: -35.8% WPA
Total batter WPA: -14.1% WPA
GWRBI!: Jesus Flores
Nice job by squid92; his effort in the game thread embiggens us all.
|Num||Name||# of Posts|