Most of you probably get your Amazin' Avenue fix by reading the main page at www.amazinavenue.com, but there are actually quite a few ways to keep up with what's going on at AA. Here's the low-down.
- The old-fashioned way. www.amazinavenue.com
- Mobile. Most mobile browsers -- iPhone, Blackberry, etc. -- will automatically load the mobile version of AA. If yours doesn't, you can always bring up the fast-loading mobile site -- complete with mobile commenting -- at mobile.amazinavenue.com.
- RSS. We're available via RSS at http://www.amazinavenue.com/rss/. You can also subscribe to our FanPosts feed and our FanShots feed. The easiest way to get RSS feeds set up is with Google Reader.
- Twitter. Follow our main Twitter feed at @AmazinAvenue. This one includes all of our front-page posts as well as snarky tweets from yours truly. You can also follow Sam at @samtpage and James at @jameskann.
- Facebook. Follow our networked blog on Facebook.
If you ever need to get in touch with any of us you can use the email links at the bottom of the page. In the meantime, we'll keep looking for more ways to inundate you with our 'analyses', 'thought-provoking commentary', and MS Paint.