The affable and charismatic Jeff Francoeur has been the focus of many a feature by the Mets' stable of beat writers. Our right fielder of the present apparently makes himself available to any and all interviewers, and has done wonders to improve the clubhouse atmosphere this spring. Here is the Francoeur Spring Training Hub, documenting all the write-ups/blurbs about the lovable lug over the last few months.
- Carroll Rogers/Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Francoeur Takes His Father On "Trip Of A Lifetime"
- Brian Costa/Star-Ledger: Francoeur Wins "Good-Guy" Award From NY Media
- Kevin Kernan/New York Post: Mets' Francoeur Says He'll Hit 27 Home Runs This Season
- David Lennon/Twitter: Francoeur on negativity around #Mets this offseason: "That's the way you shut everybody up - by winning ballgames."
- Eric Pfahler/TCPalm: Mets' Manager Manuel Likes What He Sees So Far In Francoeur, Bay
- David Lennon/Newsday: Francoeur Feels Confident After Working With Straw
- Adam Rubin/Daily News: U.S.-Canada Rivalry Grows In Mets Clubhouse
- Marty Noble/MLB.com: Francoeur Armed With Unique Skill
- Adam Rubin/Daily News: Curling Mates
- Mark Hale/NY Post: Francoeur Gets License To
KillSteal With Mets
- Brian Costa/Star-Ledger: Q&A With Mets Right Fielder Jeff Francoeur
- Gary Long/Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Baseball Fun Again For Francoeur
- Rich Coutinho/ESPNNewYork: Francoeur Embraces New York
- Rich Coutinho/ESPNNewYork: Strawberry Comes Full Circle (yes, somehow it turns into a Francoeur piece)
Post any that were missed -- I want this list to be as complete as possible.