(This is an unofficial guide to get-to-know AA. I believe one of the aspects to participate in the AA community is to understand the memes, inside jokes, stories and when members making fun of each other, all in good spirit.)
1. Do not talk about "TRAID THE CORE"
2. Do NOT talk about "TRAID THE CORE"
2.1 Do YES talk about "TRAID Tha COEUR"
2.2 Do NOT talk about ongoing no-no during gamethreads
4. AA is group therapy
8. There are real rules about posting
9. There are real rules about moderation (Hello, flag button)
11. All your carefully picked arguments will be easily ignored if no subject line
12. Anything you said can and will be used against you
13. Anything you said can be turned into something else
16. If you fail in epic proportions, it may just become a winning meme
17. Every win is Jerry's fail
19. The more you screw it up, the better it gets
20. Nothing is to be taken seriously
21. Original content is original only for a few seconds before becoming Francoeur Avenue
23. FrancoeurAvenue is made to ruin every last bit of originality
24. Every reply is always a reply of a reply, unless you reply fail
26. Any topic can be easily turned into game, movies, puppies thread
31.1 Savez, RBI'z and W-L (for pitchers) are not considered STATS
32. You must have MS PAINTS to prove your statements
33. Rec more - it's never enough
33.1 Lobby more - it's never enough
34. There is MS Paints of it, no exceptions
36. Our GM will always do even more fucked up trades than what you just saw
37. You can not divide by zero (just because it's small sample size)
39. CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR SARCASM
40. EVEN WITH SARCASM YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER
42. Drinking is Sacred
46. There is always a vest for him
47. The sitebot is always close
Feel free to add the missing ones, modify the current ones, suggest links or else. Based on the Rules of the Internet.