If you ditched your computer for the warm weather last week, you might have missed something on Amazin' Avenue. Here's your weekly recap.
Amazin' Avenue Reports to Camp! - Rob shares the news that he will be reporting from Spring Training.
- Roger Clemens, Same As He Ever Was - Matt remembers why Clemens was so despicable.
- Reese Havens Reveals Offseason Rib Surgery - An update from Rob on the injury-riddled prospect.
What Really Happened After Endy's Catch - Eric posts the text of a comment by reader Jay_What, and it's fantastic.
- Let's Go to the Videotape: Mel Allen on Spring Training, 1988 - Matt continues to provide some great vintage baseball video.
- Mets Unlikely To Offer Jose Reyes Contract Extension During Spring Training - Eric considers Reyes' future and hopes things ultimately work out.
- Mets Sign Jason Isringhausen To Minor League Deal - Eric gives the update and his take on Izzy's chances.
- Stark Contrasts - Matt uses what Jayson Stark writes as an example of the unfair angle the media has taken with the Mets' front office this winter.
- PECOTA Hates The Mets, Loves Johan Santana - Eric looks at another projection system that's not crazy about the Mets, but he sees some issues with its Santana projections.
- An Interview with St. Lucie Met IF Michael Fisher - Another interview in Rob's series.