Another week, another Amazin' Avenue recap. Find out if you missed anything over the past seven days. Now with Most Rec'd FanPost and FanShot.
- Why Must Bad Hitters Always Bat Second? - Eric looks at the second spot in the Mets' batting order and does not like it.
- Please Say You're OK, Jason Bay - Artus looks at the guy who played in Boston compared to the guy playing left field for the Mets.
- Ike Davis' Struggles Against Left-Handed Pitching - I break down what's been different between last year and this year for Ike against lefties.
Carlos Beltran, Jose Reyes, and Ignoring the Contract Year Fallacy - Artus is not a fan of the contract year talk.
Mets wOBA By Position - James compares the Mets' offensive prowess to the league by position.
- Mets Player Performance Meter, Week 5 - I bring you the arrows and words about the roster.
Troy Tulowitzki Owes The Mets A Big, Fat Thank-You - Bill's got a cool graphic showing just how good Tulo was against the Mets and just how bad he's been against everyone else.
On Josh Thole and Twitter Muscles - Callan comes to the defense of Josh Thole after he quit Twitter.
- This Week In SNY - What would a week be without some SNY shenanigans brought to us by James?
Carlos Beltran, Vernon Wells and Why Pencils Have Erasers - Rob wonders if the Angels are wishing they had traded for Beltran.
- Prospect Spotlight: RHP Jeurys Familia - Rob takes an in-depth look at Familia's performance.
An Amazin' Minefield: 3+ Years of Off the Field Antics in Queens - Rob's got an interactive timeline of the Mets' recent isuses.
- Mets Baseball Card(s) of the Week: Mini-Cards - Rob's cards are of the miniature variety this week.
Most Rec'd FanPost: Welcome to Puppy Avenue 2011! by mistermet
Most Rec'd FanShot: Familia Guy by sj10689