Watching the Mets lose yet again after winning for the first 6 innings really pissed me the fuck off, and immediately after the game I flipped a shit and headed right to my computer to rant and rave about how much the Mets frustrate me and how every player on the team needs to go to hell. By the time i was up 3 steps from my mother's basement en route to her computer (for I spend my entire life in my mother's basement, how can I afford my own??) I decided I'd rather rant about trading or DFAing or benching various Mets that piss me off. So here it goes
1. DFA Willie Harris. Even on our damn team he's a Met Killer.
2. Promote Lucas Duda, for he is Duda-ing, and start him in left. Let Jason Bay-ass eat pine until he learns how to play baseball again.
3. Skip Pelfrey's start v. the Brewers in Milwaukee. Start him against Pirates away then A's and Angels at home. By that point, he should put in 3 good performances and regress a bit back to a more Pelfrey-esque ERA. Proceed to flip him to the Blue Jays for Aaron Sanchez and Carlos Perez, as the Blue Jays need a pitcher who knows what a strike zone is, I'm sick of Pelfrey sucking on the road, and I don't think he deserves $6 million next year.
4. Trade K-Rod to the Tigers for Charlie Furbush, Casper Wells, and either Andy Oliver (if Turner is ready for a promotion by the deadline) or Chance Ruffin by the deadline.
5. Send down Jason Pridie
6. Trade Fernando Martinez for Brian Duensing (when Liriano and/or Slowey come back)
This FanPost was contributed by a member of the community and was not subject to any vetting or approval process. It does not necessarily reflect the opinions, reasoning skills, or attention to grammar and usage rules held by the editors of this site.