I don't know either, Terry.
I, for one, am really looking forward to reliving the past week in Mets baseball, you guys. It wasn't the best week for the Metropolitan baseball club, but regardless Amazin' Avenue had some stuff worth a second look. So let's go through it. Make sure you have gloves on, it may get a little messy.
- Knuckleball!: The Movie, by Eno Sarris. R.A. Dickey doing R.A Dickey things.
- Rob Castellano shared Mike Piazza's famous post-9/11 home run.
- Tuesday Mets Poll: Should R.A. Dickey Win The NL Cy Young Award?, by Eric Simon. VOTE OR DIE.
- Josh Thole Could Be In Line For A Larger Salary In 2013, by Steven Schmidt.
- James Kannengieser shared ESPN's version of Edgardo Alfonzo's face. Lookin' good, Fonzie.
- Eric also shared Royals Review's consternation over Jeff Francoeur's continued existence. The Trebuchet is just not very good, but his smile is infectious.
- Night Cap: Mets Hit the Road and Much More, Bust Out Against Brew Crew, by Matthew Callan. This is the game we won this week.
- This Date In Mets History: September 15 — Banner Day Begins, Swoboda Socks a Pair, by Brock Mahan. Banner Day is the best thing.
- Jeurys Familia Likely To Stay In The Bullpen Instead Of Starting Wednesday, by Steven Schmidt.
FanPost of the Week: Reasons to smile? The Bullpen in 2013? by Boz_Paladin. An interesting look at where our options stand.
FanShot of the Week: Mike Francesa Falls Asleep On Air, by dcmetsfan. I don't have anything to add, it's just the best thing.