The Mets have been not-awful this week, for the most part (some might even say "good"), so this week's While You Were Out should be much happier and more fun than some of the others I've done. Again, we'll take a look at the best and most interesting things that popped up on Amazin' Avenue in the past week, including the top FanShot and FanPost.
- Follow the Money, by Matthew Callan. A much-needed rebuttal of Adam Rubin.
- What Position Will Wilmer Flores Play?, by Rob Castellano
- Matt Harvey Is A Good Hitting Pitcher, by Rob Castellano. This is just pure gold.
- Kelly Shoppach Certainly Can Pull the Ball, by Rob Castellano
- Let's Go to the Videotape: Kid and Keith Leave Queens, Canseco Shills, Lewin Bathes in Oatmeal, by Matthew Calllan
- Jon Rauch Has Been Killing It Since People On Twitter Told Him To Kill Himself, by James Kannengieser. People are the worst, but Jon Rauch is not the worst.
- This Week In SNY, Featuring GKR On The Pepsi Porch, Lonely Kevin Burkhardt, And An Astros Fail, by James Kannengieser
- Night Cap: Dickey Feasts On Fish, Improves Cy Young Case, by Chris McShane
FanPost of the Week: Oh Canada: Some Observations on Jason Bay, by KeithsMoustache
FanShot of the Week: On David Wright's Swing, by Ogre39666. Any time you can get actual analysis in a FanShot, you deserve plaudits.