The premise of this interactive quiz is simple: name the Met who has worn a particular uniform number the longest. (The length could be non-consecutive.) If you have taken mind-bogglers here before, the premise is pretty straight-forward. However, this particular quiz is really difficult. (There are 70+ answers.) But, if you have a sufficient knowledge of the Mets, getting at least 25 of these answers shouldn't be too hard.
• Enter a player's name (last names acceptable) in the box
• Correctly named player's names will show up below
• Answers do not have to be guessed in order
• THIS QUIZ IS BASED ON REGULAR SEASON SERVICE TIME ONLY
• The answers are presumed correct, based on the best available evidence
• version 2.0 (the On-screen message feature was removed, due to a technicality, in which the missed answers wouldn't show up.)
• You have 20 minutes to complete the quiz, once you've started
• If you spot any errors, please let me know
• If you cheat, you're only cheating yourself
• Do not try to figure out an answer for too long, as you may be wasting valuable time. If you're stumped on a number, simply move on to the next one
• Throwing out random names of past players could serve to your benefit
• If all else fails, just guess last names. You might just get lucky
Post your results in the comments section below.