1) Gordon Beckham, SS, Grade B+: Very advanced prospect with across-the-board skills. Could get to A- next year.
2) Aaron Poreda, LHP, Grade B+: Power lefty was a bit more polished than anticipated. Does he start or relieve?
3) Tyler Flowers, C, Grade B: Impressive power bat acquired in Vasquez(sic) deal.
4) Brandon Allen, 1B, Grade B- : Enormous raw power, but high strikeout rate is concerning.
5) Dayan Viciendo (sic), 3B, Grade B- : Wild guess on grade and rating. Scouting reports indicate Angel Villalona type, but who knows?
6)Clayton Richard, LHP, Grade C+: Throws strikes, nice sinker, not a big margin for error.
7) Jordan Danks, OF, Grade C+: Excellent tools, played well in pro debut, and I still think he can show some power eventually.
8) Chris Getz, 2B, Grade C+: Nice contact hitter, should be useful but not a star.
9) John Shelby, OF, Grade C+: Good tools, has speed and power, but strike zone judgment may hold him back.
10) Jose Martinez, OF, Grade C+: Good tools, season cut short by knee injury. Will power come?
11) Brent Morel, 3B, Grade C+: Nice debut. Joe Randa type?