Ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba bullets!
- At MetsGeek, John Peterson tries to figure out what kind of organization the Mets really are.
- Matt Himelfarb has a nice interview with Tim Marchman over at Flushing University.
- HOF candidate Goose Gossage doesn't much care for Roger Clemens.
- JC Bradbury thinks he has the solution to this whole HGH hullabaloo: legalize it.
- It's the last day before the holiday break, so if you need to kill some time whilst avoiding doing any actual work today, Jay Jaffe takes a look at the eligible outfielders for this year's Hall of Fame call. It clocks in at around 4,400 words, which should get you through to lunch, at least.