First off, I want to thank everyone who has discovered the site in the past couple of weeks for your patronage, and for those of you who have been loyal to the site from the beginning for your continued support (not to mention everyone in between!). Your feedback and comments and your contributions to the dialog here are what makes this all fun for me.
This is a super busy week for me; I'm up in Boston for work and have had very little free time to post things to the site. I am still going to try to get at least a couple of new things on here every day, but if you folks could all chip in and post some diaries while I'm here that would really help out. I try to post new things here as frequently as possible -- usually many times in a day -- and when I run into crazy weeks like this I don't want things to hit a lull, which is bad for the site and especially bad for you guys.
Anyway, if you ever wanted to post a diary but couldn't think of anything to write about, here are some ideas to get you started:
- A link and a bit of commentary on an interesting news story about the Mets
- Recap of a Mets spring training game -- who did well, who stunk up the joint. Maybe you went to a spring training game and have a scouting report or first hand account that would be helpful
- Pose an insightful question with or without a poll
- Talk about your favorite player (past or present) or why you are a Mets fan
- Anything else you can think of