I know it counts this time, but that doesn't necessarily make the game any more interesting to watch. What does? Gambling. Okay, so we can't really put money on it *cough*, but we can at least make it a little more interesting. Whoever correctly guesses the most of the following questions pertaining to Tuesday's All Star Game will win a copy of the New York Mets Vintage World Series DVD. Here we go:
- Who will be the runner up in the homerun derby? (i.e. finish second)
- Which league will win the game?
- Who will be the winning pitcher?
- Over/Under: 2.5 homeruns hit by both teams combined.
- Will Jose Reyes steal a base?
- Who will be the MVP?