Dominican Winter Baseball
- Fernando Tatis (DH-Estrellas) went 1-for-5 with a walk, a double and a run scored.
- Eude Brito (LHP-Azucareros) pitched the final 1.2 innings for the win, allowing a hit and striking out one.
- Argenis Reyes (2B-Escogido) went 1-for-4 with a walk and a run scored.
- Fernando Martinez (LF-Escogido) went 3-for-4 with a walk and a run scored.
- Abraham Nunez (RF-Escogido) went 2-for-4 with two RBI.
At The Book Blog, MGL cracks the numbers to see if the AL is still better than the NL.
With last night's win the Phillies have a 66.2% likelihood of winning the World Series.
Joel Sherman rags on the Yankees for not trading Phil Hughes when they had the chance.
At Dugout Central, Paul Catalano looks at what the Yankees might do with Derek Jeter as their star "shortstop" continues to age.
Per Bob Raissman, ESPN may look to split up the Jon Miller/Joe Morgan Sunday night suckfest.