Bullet list, Super Bowl Edition.
- The Giants are the mother!@#$ing Super Bowl Champions! Ticker-tape Tuesday, followed by a Giants Stadium celebration, Jersey style. I could spend days and days watching the videos at NFL.com and still not get tired of it. This is going to feel really good for a really long time.
- At Baseball Prospectus, Joe Sheehan previews the AL West.
- At MetsGeek, Jeff takes a quick look at what might've been with graph-laden analysis of Kyle Lohse.
- Chris Jaffe has an interview with Bill James at The Hardball Times
- At Catfish Stew, Ken Arneson deftly describes the best method for winning an argument (or at least surviving same) against a sabermetrician (or someone masquerading as one).
- Rented Underdog from the local redbox. It was a cute family movie that dragged a bit in the latter portions. The film is a live-action remake of the 1960's cartoon series featuring scientologist Jason Lee as the voice of the titular character, some kid played by some other kid, and James Belushi as said kid's father. The CGI was mostly very well done, and I'd say that if you're looking for a decent flick to watch with your kids (or with your wife, in my case), you could definitely do worse.