- Johan Santana is very good.
- The Mets clutch hitting continues to be very bad.
- Carlos Delgado is suddenly in a funk, looking more like early 2008 Delgado than late 2008 Delgado.
- Adam Dunn has 17 walks in 50 at-bats.
- Mike Pelfrey goes tomorrow, so, ugh.
Big winners: Johan Santana, +24.5% WPA, Fernando Tatis, +17.7% WPA
Big losers: David Wright, -9.2% WPA, Jose Reyes, -8.9% WPA
Teh aw3s0mest play: Beltran RBI single in third, +15.8% WPA
Teh sux0rest play: Johnson homerun in sixth, -11.9% WPA
Total pitcher WPA: +43.2% WPA
Total batter WPA: +6.8% WPA
GWRBI!: Carlos Delgado
Nice job by Catsmeat Potter-Pirbright; his effort in the game thread embiggens us all.
|Num||Name||# of Posts|