There's a good chance you didn't get to read everything on Amazin' Avenue the past week so here's your weekly recap of some of the best.
- The Top 50 Mets of All Time: #49 Bobby Bonilla - Alex continues his excellent Top 50 Mets series. Read this, and you'll learn a lot.
- Announcing The Amazin' Avenue 2011 Pledge Drive - We're raising money for charity based on specific outcomes of Mets games. It's like a drinking game but productive.
Jason Bay Returns to Mets' Lineup Tonight - I look at just how bad 2010 was for Bay and how good 2011 figures to be.
Mets Baseball Card of the Week: 1993 Upper Deck Carlos Delgado - Delgado barely even looks like the same guy in this picture.
David Wright Plays Catch With Braves Fans - Eric writes up a very cool moment for David Wright and little kid in Atlanta.
- This Week In SNY - James continues to make note of the funniest SNY moments.
- Always Amazin' Avenue - Matthew Artus has joined us here, and Eric provides the warm welcome. Go say hello.
- Pitching Bias in Mets Hall of Fame - Speaking of Artus, he takes a look at the makeup of the Mets Hall of Fame.
MLB Ownership and the Mets: It Can't Happen Here - OG Matt Callan discusses why the ownership situations of the Dodgers and Mets are nothing alike.
- AA Prospect Mailbag: Dillon Gee's Ceiling? - Rob breaks down Gee in great detail.
- Brad Emaus Released; Justin Turner Called Up - Here's Eno's take on the early release of Brad Emaus.
Sandy Alderson Appeared on WFAN with Mike Francesa - I transcribed quite a few quotes, and we've got the audio right here if you haven't heard it yet.
- The Mets Yammer About the Workplace - Eno gives us the LOLs.
- Luddites Not Named Morgan Or Chass - Joe sees a parallel between the culinary world and the statistical baseball world.
- Mets Place Bobby Parnell On Disabled List - Eric's got the bad news, but it sounds like Parnell shouldn't be gone too long.
- Mets Player Performance Meter, Week 2 - Words and images by Eric describing each player on the roster.
- Is Dillon Gee the Next Shaun Marcum? - Rob goes more in depth with Gee and sees Shaun Marcum as the type of pitcher Gee could turn out to be.
- Angel Pagan To The Disabled List, Jason Pridie In Lineup Tonight - More bad injury news via Eric.