There's a good chance you didn't get to read everything on Amazin' Avenue the past week so here's your weekly recap.
- This Week In SNY - James continues his excellent series on SNY hilarity.
- When Ronny Paulino Joins the Mets, He'll Hit Lefties - I revisit just who this Paulino guy is and what he should do for the Mets.
- Monday Mets Mind-Boggler - Eric's got a good one for you, especially if the Subway Series is your jam.
- The Reyes Rep Roller Coaster - Callan notices that everyone's in love with Jose Reyes again.
- Comparing the Mets' pitch count splits against MLB averages from 2002-2010 - Artus breaks down the Mets' hitting by count.
- Mets Player Performance Meter, Week 3 - More graphical goodness from Eric.
- Can Ike Davis sustain his hot start for the Mets? - Artus projects what's in store for Ike.
- Is Ike Davis Better Than Dave Cameron Thinks? - And Sam turns it into Ike-Davis-palooza.
- Jose Bautista and Philip Humber: The Ones That Got Away? - Eno points out that although the Mets let these guys go, they weren't alone.