Another week, another Amazin' Avenue recap. Find out if you missed anything over the past seven days. Now with Most Rec'd FanPost and FanShot.
Mets Top 25 Prospects Performance Meter - April - Rob adopts Eric's meter system for prospects. I have a feeling Jenrry Mejia's name will be lower on the next one.
- Mets Who Reached Base Six Times in Six Plate Appearances - Reyes' game was a rarity in team history, and I sum up the rest of the times it's happened.
Ron Darling & Gary Cohen: Bartenders For Charity - Eric writes up the good deed being offered up by two of our favorite broadcasters.
- Where Are They Now? 2010 Mets Edition - Remember all those guys you didn't like when they were on the Mets last year? I've rounded up what they're up to now.
- You Know, The Mets' Offense Isn't Half Bad - Bill Petti's debut on the site provides a visual of the Mets' hitters.
- Reyes Rumors: Proceed with Caution - Callan points out just how rumory these particular rumors have been.
AA Prospect Mailbag: Potential Return for Reyes? - Rob looks at some of the potential prospects who could potentially make sense in a Reyes trade.
This Week In SNY/Fox/ESPN - Plenty of funny stuff from James.
Jenrry Mejia Has MCL Tear, Outlook Not So Good - Ouch.
Visualizing NL East Starters through April (Mets fans, avert your eyes) - Bill had enough of making everyone smile with his first post and tried to make us all cry with his second.
Souvenirs - Matt takes a look back at the game from September 21, 2001.
Strolling Down Memory Lane, Circa 2001 - Rob's a fan of Bobby Valentine's restaurant in Stamford, CT in part because of its Mets memories.
- Mets Baseball Card of the Week: 1988 Donruss Len Dykstra - A topical choice of baseball card by Rob.
- This Date in mets.com History: 5/6/06 - I look back to the Mets' website,which featured Kaz Matsui.
Most Rec'd FanPost: Enhancing Competitive Balance In MLB By Realigning Divisions by kingcritical
Most Rec'd FanShot: Ike Davis Moonshot by KeithsMoustache: