Another week, another Amazin' Avenue recap. Find out if you missed anything over the past seven days.
- Mets Honor Veterans at Memorial Day Ceremonies - I covered the ceremony the Mets attended on the Intrepid and the one they held prior to their game on Monday night at Citi Field.
- This Week In SNY - As always, James brings us the LOLs.
- What's the Deal with Jason Bay? - I try to figure out why Jason bay can't hit a lick these days.
- On The Kid and Being a Kid - Matthew Callan was a big fan of Gary Carter growing up.
- Where Are They Now? 2010 Mets June Update - I check in on the guys from last year who are playing for other organizations this year. Most of them are not playing well.
- Draft Profile Smackdown: George Springer and Mikie Mahtook - Alex with some more excellent coverage leading into the draft. Also: 2011 Draft Profile: Taylor Guerrieri.
- Dillon Gee: For Real, So Far - The BABIP monster may come back to get him, but so far Gee's results seem sustainable.
- More on Jason Bay's Declining Performance: wOBA and Whiffs per Swing - Bill writes an excellent follow-up to my Bay post.
- Mets Visit Empire State Building to Honor US Armed Forces - Matthew Artus covers the Mets' visit as they continue to honor those who serve our country.
- Two Days of Redemption for Terry Collins - Eno looks at how things turned out for Terry a day after his big post-game rant.
Mets Player Performance Meter, Week 8 - I assign the colorful arrows to each player on the team.
Let's Go to the Archives: Izzy's Last Win - Matthew Callan looks back at Izzy's Win from 1999.
La Comédie-Mets - James laughs at Willie Harris.
- Mets' Record by Amazin' Avenue Recapper - Because you definitely want to know, right?
Most Rec'd FanPost: Fred Wilpon goes to the movies! by Jsz
Most Rec'd FanShot: Free Willie by Criss Angel Couldn't Make Frenchy Vanish