* John Buck nodding
* Omar Quintanilla chewing gum
* Fan above Quintanilla's left shoulder pointing at something (nachos?)
With Anthony Recker pitching in the top of the ninth, Ian Desmond destroyed a pitch that struck well up the window facing of the Acela Club in left field. After the home run, an unphased waiter was seen perfunctorily wiping down a table (hat tip to @myfriendkatye for spotting it). This GIF is mesmerizing.
* Gentleman to the waiter's left, dancing (apparently)
* Floating cup in the upper left of the frame
* Endless home run animation in the score bug
And finally, though his day was far from memorable, Zack Wheeler did strike out five batters. Here are four of them; the fifth was a Gio Gonzalez foul bunt for strike three.
Send your GIF Of The Game tips and suggestions to email@example.com.