clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Monday Morning Mets Mind Boggler: Mets in the Hall of Fame

New, comments

Can you name every Mets player and manager in the Hall of Fame?

Al Bello/Getty Images

For last week's Mind Boggler, we asked you to name every member of the Mets Hall of Fame. Today, we'd like you to name every player and manager in Mets history enshrined in the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.

Mets players and managers in the Hall of Fame.

Baseball's 2016 Hall of Fame inductees will be announced on Wednesday, January 6, at 6 p.m. EST. First-year candidates on this year's ballot include Ken Griffey Jr., Trevor Hoffman, Billy Wagner, and Jim Edmonds. Based on publicly available ballots, only Griffey appears to be headed toward induction on his first try.

Among players who were not inducted last year, Mike Piazza received the most votes, appearing on an impressive 69.9% of ballots cast. If he can increase that total by just 5.1%, he will reach the 75.0% support needed for induction. Jeff Bagwell and Tim Raines also appeared on more than half of the ballots cast, garnering 55.7% and 55.0% support, respectively.

You'll have three minutes for this quiz. Good luck, and remember to post your time and score in the comments!