It’s that time again, time for Amazin’ Avenue’s annual AARGH, the Amazin’ Avenue Regional Gathering Here. What exactly does that entail? Based on data collected in the past, do you enjoy:
- The mansion and not the condo?
- Drinking beer?
- The Metsband?
- Biting and cutting edge sarcasm?
- Habitual liars?
- Jeff Francoeur?
- Rants regarding the state of the Mets, past, present, and future?
- People coming out of the woodwork to say the same things over and over again?
- Winning now, and not three years from now?
- Blaming Beltran?
- When things take a hit with the expected and then return of something else?
- Vampires, or something?
- Your plan?
- Stat fraudery?
- Praising Dickey?
If you do, and you’re ITBSOYL (In The Best Shape Of Your Life), come on down to District Tap House (246 West 38th, between 7th and 8th) on Saturday, February 24th, at 6 PM.
We’ve had decent turnouts in the past and are looking to continue that trend this year. Nothing against the people I’ve already met—many of you on multiple occasions—but I’d also like to see some new faces. Come on down. Bring a friend, the more, the merrier. At the end of the day, it’s an excuse to get out, drink a little (optional), and engage in educated baseball discussion in real time (mandatory).