Over the last two days, five Amazin’ Avenue staff members put out AAOPS, as we got in on one of this site’s greatest traditions. Several thousand words and a pile of PAINTZ later, it’s up to you to choose the winner. There aren’t any prizes on the line for us aside from bragging rights, which is arguably the greatest prize of all. The judgement criteria are the same as the traditional community AAOP; judge us on creativity, entertainment value, and the feasibility of the plan.
Here are the five entries:
- Pokemon Go to the World Series by Allison McCague
- Getting the Mets into the Good Place by Kenneth Lavin
- A boring Band-Aid by Brian Salvatore
- A little bit of the bubbly by David Capobianco
- One does not simple walk into the playoffs by Lukas Vlahos
Voting will be open until 11 PM EST on Thursday, November 28th. The official version of the rules for the main AAOP (wherein you’ll find a more detailed description of the judgement criteria) can be found here.
Which writer had the best AAOP?
This poll is closed
Pokemon Go to the World Series
Getting the Mets into the Good Place
A boring Band-Aid
A little bit of the bubbly
One does not simply walk into the playoffs